Saturday, March 28, 2009

HEADACHE

I didn't know the days after getting the A levels can be such a headache. If you have been wondering what I'm doing for these past few days then that's really a good question. For I have been pondering about my uni application for like a zillion times and it's running through my mind every now and then. Maybe if April 1 comes fast enough, I can finally have a peace of mind.

Stressed stressed stressed. I think that's the reason why I got my immense headache the day before. It's like migraine. OMG. Oh was it ytd? No, it was the day before the day before. This can get quite confusing ya? I'm waiting for my Thailand trip to come. But just as much as I'm looking forward to it, I'm dreading it. As it means his book-in date is approaching. -.-

UNI APPLICATION is such a pain. I wonder if medicine should still remain my top choice. There's a test to pass and a selection interview to go for. What a hassle. Or maybe, I wouldn't even be shortlisted. LOL. Let's see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home